  From: focus
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Cc: focus
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 7:07 AM
  Subject: Re: Geoff Waaler Skype.

  Hi Geoff!
  When you get your Skype running, you can go to Skype preferences' in the menu!
  You can choose to have Skype launch automatically when you start your mac up!
  That's under general, Next to general heading is the tool bar interact with
this and you get other settings you can change!
  Like under the heading notifications you can choose to have vo announce when
one of your contacts comes online by name, or when they are calling you also by
name!
  Others... new contact request,sms voice mail Etc.
  you can also choose to use sounds or tones that you might have!
  Theres quite a lot you can personalise.
  :-]
  Focus
  Skype focus_66