On 11 Oct 2019, at 9:06, Chris Wedgwood via mailop wrote:

It doesn't seem to be in a particularly bad neighborhood, either.

if i'm guessing your IP right, my local test sees 7 "bad actors" in
your /24 (2.73%) and 50 in your /16 (~0%)

whilst that's not nearly as bad as many sources, it's worse than most
that send legitimate email

My stats are a bit different – I count SMTP interactions.

About 2.74% of the interactions from his /24 in the last 3 days have been malicious. 13 total IPs observed vs 1 IP with malicious interactions (7.6%).

While I have no direct control on how this data is used by third parties, I'm pretty sure this likely triggers a small penalty for most of the /24 and an outright block for the 1 malicious IP. Every system manages its own rules though.

Best regards

-lem