Dňa 20. októbra 2022 12:51:42 UTC používateľ Jaroslaw Rafa via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>So basically they require anybody who runs a mail server to put their street
>address and telephone number online to be publicly available???

Perhaps not really. How they can verify, that published  phone number is
really your? Yes, they can call, but do they speak in all world's languages?
I do no speak German... And even, how they want to verify name and/or
address? At least in our country, the citizen's register is not public.

In other words, if one want to publish that imprint, he/she can try to fill
random things in it in most of the world.

Anyone little experienced with Internet know, how problematic (even
impossible) is to remove information from it, when it was published,
see [1]

>Of course, as I would have to publish that information myself, it does not
>*literally* and *formally* violate the GDPR, but it is completely
>contradictory to the "spirit" of GDPR and the whole idea why that
>regulation was introduced.

That is whole idea why GDPR was introduced, to the big cannot do
anything, but someone have to complain...

BTW, when i look their SMTP IPs, i found that they link DNSWL.org [2] site
with these IPs. I take look at numbers of emails, which DNSWL sees and
the numbers are pretty low. Thus despite how big ISP they are, it doesn't
seems as big email provider and whole this thread can be mainly "internal"
Germany problem, not worth to waste time on it for most of others.

I will leave their SMTPs in my blacklist, just for reciprocity... But i am sure,
that i will remove it after some time, as checking it is wasting of resources
only.

regards

[1] https://web.archive.org/web/20221019213340/https://katara.bbmk.org/
[2] https://www.dnswl.org/s/?s=1972