'Hate to admit it, but I may hafta do that, too.

First thing I'll hafta do is get that seat a little higher and more MB-like upright than the too-laid-back one former DIL was looking at. 'Haven't seen the one she bought.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] RE; New car expensive parts. was: my kinda car

OK, given those parameters, go to your nearest VW dealer and test drive a
Passat TDI - you might like it. I don't find the seats quite as comfortable
as a Mercedes seat, but my wife can't tell the difference. Otherwise it
meets all your requirements, with the cost of parts being an unknown (for
me at least).
I actually thought the Passat drove better than the new C class MB when I
was shopping a couple of years ago.
The AC did great today driving around town with a little highway time at
102F.