IIRC, there are at least three different seat options (that come with the
different trim levels) - should be one that will work for you. We have the
middle one - electric drivers seat, manual passengers seat.

FYI, we bought a set of Oregon Aero seat cushions for the 182 - they make a
HUGE difference in comfort. Wife won't fly without hers now.

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary