But both the Edsel and Delorean are sought after collectable cars.  I doubt any
of the current crop of plug in greenie weenie cars will be much sought after.
Not so sure todays kids will look back upon their time in a priapus the way
kids did 40 years ago with a VW Bug.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers