On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 21:21:01 -0500 Curly McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Well then you've earned a Cathey with Oak leaf clusters, as well as
 an Attaboy from Wilton!

 Way to go!

Oh, wow!

 Is the original  flasher switch still used to turn on the 4 ways?  I
 didn't see it in your pictures.

One cannot tell it is not stock without removing the console cover and
seeing the flasher. One of the original pictures I sent should have shown
the emergency flasher switch.

Craig

Way cool! I really would like a "how to" write up to go with the picture so i can do it WHEN needed (not if)... or send it to some one else if one of #1 daughter's cars need it since i am too far away and since she is mechanically/electrically inept.