Directly behind the alternator towards the middle of the car.  It comes off the
bottom of the oil filter housing where it meets the engine.

If you get under the car, just find the alternator and follow the harness back
towards the firewall. It's right there.

That guy in the W140 forum is disgusting. <grin> He must have more money than
he knows what to do with, as everything he does is with the factory tools or
Hazet stuff.  Must be nice.... He does do some nice write ups, however.

Dan

Sent from my iPad