On Sunday, January 29, 2006, at 10:26 PM, Marshall Booth wrote:

 When you can
get Amsoil for the same price as Mobil 1, I see NO problem using it, but
if it costs more, go with Mobil!

Marshall

To go and buy Mobil 1 products is at least a 50 mile round trip and then half of the time I can't find what I need or enough of it in 1 store. Last week I went to 4 places and called 6 looking for Mobil 1 trans fluid to no avail.
        So I pay a bit more for a good product, delivered to my door.
I have 3-5qt jugs of M1 15-50 that I found at a Wal-mart last month. I bought them all and wanted another, the store clerk told me they won't be carrying the 15-50 at that store any more.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am