-Curt wrote:
 The fats are what makes peanut butter good...

Isn't fat the primary flavor element in food? i.e. marbled steak, not
fatfree steak.

Yes

I'm not sure about "...Science is finally starting to finally get its
collective head around how bad for us a low fat diet is..."  I see
more zero fat, and lowfat, in the yogurt offerings.  I want full fat
Stonyfield/BrownCow/others.  I theorize that obese comes from fatfree
and lowfat.  Body is not sated and eats more.

There are a few doctors who are figuring out the profession has been manipulated to benefit the drug pushers.

What we don't want is the usual offerings of PB that adds hydrogenated
oils and hfcs or sweetener.  PB is great - we eat Portales, NM
Kirkland PB daily.
mao

Mao, you have JB Sanfillippo in your front yard. Jasper's PB from Sanfillippo (used to have The Home Economist retail stores) is a natural PB.

For all:

Read this article 2-3 times. It is hard to absorb all the terminology and the research in one pass.

http://www.brianpeskin.com/BP.com/about/PeskinPrimer.pdf

My cardiologist is absolutely clueless, a complete slave to the (legal) drug pushers. Most doctors are slaves to the drug pushers.

The first couple ebooks on this list are worth reading also.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lee+hieb