what has our EPA done recently to prove its competence?

Well, how about releasing tons of yellow mud into a river in colorado as a way to color the river? That should be pretty good proof that the EPA works. And it wasn't EVEN near St. Paddy's Day!

EPA= expensive pollution agency. Your goobers from the goobermnt at work! EPA: "We're not happy until you're not happy" Taking your money at gunpoint to wreck the environment.

Andrew, was some of that goobermnt land? perhaps the BLM should sue the expensive pollution agency.