The Klebster would have a better idea of what is covered with later model stuff.

You’ll see the system identified as a “C3” or C4”.  I believe the C4 has wifi
capabilities and doesn’t require a physical connection to the car to be used.

Again, I know Kaleb is up to speed on the later stuff, so I’ll defer to him on
that.

Dan