On 05/27/2017 10:01 AM, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
By the way: in terms of beauty, I am still sad about dropping 1.1 Deere.
This was quite polished am unique.

I looked back at the 1.11 release announcement and found a screenshot of this skin:
http://mixxxblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/mixxx-1110-is-here.html

I agree, that looks good. I feel that LateNight could be a much better looking skin if it traded the yellow colors for the gray used by the old 1.11 Deere. But there is still the issue of updating the skin for 2.1. Do we have any volunteers?