Hi Gabriel,

first of all: I solved it.

Gabriel Barazer schrieb:

> can you tell what is the mod_fcgid version on each server? If the
> version is the same, you may be facing the same bug on each server, but
> for some reason it's not triggered on Debian Sarge.

Debian is a "little" conservative with the upgrade of versions.
So Sarge is running the old 1.05 and Etch (latest Debian-release!) is
running the old 1.10.
Phew...

> very good to know, except if the module on etch is an old version. Have
> you set the same fcgid directives in your apache configuration?

Yes, same directives.
Because Debian Etch is running the old 1.10, I compiled the current
version by myself. After I figured out that I have to use
--with-suexec-bin and SharememPath, I was able to install the new
module. :-)

And it worked!
Just for the records:
First request: real    0m0.056s