No fair saying "Bruce Hershenson" in this context, because I don't ever pack
and ship anything. Thank those fine folks in the packing and shipping
departments at "eMoviePoster.com".

But thanks for the too-kind words. I think it especially impressive given
that we auction 2,000 items most weeks, and will auction around 90,000 in
all this year alone.

Bruce