Gee I can't remember it has been a while.  Somewhere in the MoQ.org.  What I
got from it was that RMP believes one should push the boundaries of our
conception of Quality.

You are doing this.  Others still seem to be stuck in the static past.  Maybe
they will clean their glasses and try to be dynamic, maybe not.  Maybe they
will just continue to recite verses from their bibles.  Quality marches on and
stops for no one.

Stay free.

Sent laboriously from an iPhone,
Mark

On Mar 22, 2012, at 5:01 PM, Tuukka Virtaperko <m...@tuukkavirtaperko.net>
wrote:

> Mark,
> No. Where is it? I'll see if I can find it without much hassle...
>
> -Tuukka
>

> 22.3.2012 19:23, 118 kirjoitti:
>> LOL indeed!  Have you read Pirsig's letter to the LS group?
>>
>> Sent laboriously from an iPhone,
>> Mark
>>
>> On Mar 21, 2012, at 8:12 PM, Tuukka Virtaperko<m...@tuukkavirtaperko.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Tuukka:
>>>
>>> Lol lol lol... throwing away respect, are we? You think you're so grand you
>>> can simply _afford_ to have other people not respect you? Well well well...
>>> you have a lot to learn from life, kiddo
>>>

>>> Tuukka also said:
>>> Why don't you focus on my work? Are you just being a bully or are you
>>> trying to "purify" the MOQ from potential adulterants? In the latter case,
>>> my work is of much more concern to you.
>>>
>>> dmb says:
>>> Agreement with Pirsig is not required, like I already said, but it simply
>>> isn't possible to agree, disagree, improve, alter, illuminate ANYTHING
>>> until you understand it first. I sincerely wish there was competent
>>> disagreement around here. That sort of thing can be very educational. My
>>> complaint are not about the lack of conformity. It's about the lack of
>>> quality in thought and speech. It's about getting rid of incoherent drivel,
>>> not alternative views.
>>>

>>> Tuukka:
>>> Hey, I agree with you on this one. The debate isn't that sophisticated,
>>> only the mental atmosphere is nice because of the absence of the usual
>>> compulsory Western illusions and fallacies. But I think it's better to
>>> recruit new members, somehow, than to complain to the current ones.
>>>
>>> I sure would like to improve the level of this forum. I haven't been active
>>> here for such a long time. You know, maybe if Mark or Matt were still
>>> interested of the things they once were, and met me now, maybe we could
>>> cooperate a lot. Maybe a new Mark or Matt will come.
>>>
>>> But the MOQ should attract attention in order to get new members. The
>>> question is, given that Pirsig is largely inert currently, how do we do
>>> this? On whose authority?
>>>
>>> Despite criticizing the level of discussion here, I'd like to thank Mark
>>> for some excellent and recent discussions.
>>>
>>> -Tuukka
>>>

>>> Moq_Discuss mailing list
>>> Listinfo, Unsubscribing etc.
>>> Archives: