On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, Greg Maxwell wrote:

> If there is anything I'd like to see turned into a lib, it's cdparanoia.
> I'd like grip to be able to store the number of uncorrected skips in the
> ID3 tag, so I have a middle ground between polluting my collection with
> skippy music and ripping with -z (which one of my roomates refuses to do).

Actually, cdparanoia *is* a library. By default, Grip talks directly to
the paranoia library. I don't currently keep track of the number of
uncorrected skips, but there is no reason (other than lots of features
competing for my limited spare time) that I can't.

Mike

--
Mike Oliphant - Encoding Engineer                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mp3.com - The 21st Century Music Company         http://www.mp3.com