Hi,

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:11:56 +0200, Patriek Lesparre wrote:
>Together the userbase might be a bit on the small side, but many people
>do have both units. The Gfx9000 userbase is pretty big, and it's always
>been a mystery to me why there hasn't been much development on it.
>Programming it is SO much easier than V99x8!
(...)
>Also, as far as I understand it, VSU is Gfx9000 and MoonSound
>compatible, so software can be written in a backwards and/or forwards
>compatible way.

  VSU will increase this user base... since as you pointed out,
it is backward compatible with GFX9K and Moonsound. Programs and
games can be developed to be executed using GFX9K/Moonsound and
add other features when VSU is detected.

  About the price... well, it'll be somewhat expensive, but hey,
it will be worth. At least I think so. :)

  Regards,
 []s
Daniel Caetano
dan...@caetano.eng.br