I already deleted the original email with the feature list (now I wish
I hadn't so I could look it up), but does it have similar list
functionality?  I've never heard of any other mailer that has "list
reply" and the ability to intelligently reply to list emails.  It would
actually be good if these features were more common.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /