On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 01:57:08PM -0600, David DeSimone wrote:

> Such arguments rarely lead to a useful exchange of information.  They
> more usually end up as "My computer can beat up your computer" type of
> "discussion."  Is your friend actually interested in learning from this
> exchange, or does he just want to tell you how great his program is?

Actually, maybe it's my fault here.  I always tell him my unix box can
beat up his windows box with one hard drive tied behind its back.  He
just argues that windows is simpler, and that power tools should be
made easier to use.

Oh, well.  Different strokes.

--
Student Loan Officer: "Mr. Wright?  We'd like to know what you did