Interesting - thanks Dwight.

So if I create a task called "Soon", I can make tasks dependent on it as
follows:

- select the task(s) in question
- hit Alt-6 a couple of times to get the Dependencies window up
- click on "Add" *with the mouse*
==> A popup window then appears.  What's boring is that I now need to go
and find my task "Soon". The quickest way to get this seems to be to:
- type "SOON"
- hit down arrow twice (if Soon is at the top)

And I can get to see everything that is of action status of "Soon" by
- Right-clicking on "Soon"
- "T" for "Tasks that depend on this task"
And this creates a new workarea/tab called "Dep: Soon"

That's definitely getting there.  :)

But are there any ways that I can do the above but without using my mouse?
e.g. How can I open the Add a dependency popup using the keyboard?
e.g. Is there any way to fire up the Right-click popup using the keyboard?

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/271b8cb5-b5e2-424b-93fb-21fc3df91d3f%40googlegroups.com.