You may find it useful to use hasIncompleteDependency to see the tasks that are still inactive due to dependency.

Also there is a command on mlo/win. I think you right click the rask on which others are dependent (the target task) and look for a menu item along the lines of "tasks dependent on this". The result is a pop-up list of dependent tasks. Because it's a popup and not a view you cannot complete or modify the tasks right there.