I shall need to practice but that's great, thanks Dwight.

It turns out that the Context Menu key on my (Logitech MK700) Windows
keyboard is Function key + Printscreen. Weird - who would have thought? And
not the easiest thing to reach. [Why do they make this so hard??]

Sadly Shift+F10 doesn't work either.  [FWIW, my Setpoint software for my
logitech keyboard allows various things to be launched but I can't see any
way of launching the Context Menu ]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/446f5da5-aba7-4746-bd2a-d4e342b1f8ac%40googlegroups.com.