Hey John. My impression is that you are very strongly focused on your keyboard, using it for all of your communication with your computer, to the exclusion of mice, touchscreens, joysticks, styluses, etc. Someone as reliant on the keyboard as you deserves a fully functional 86-key keyboard, so you can stop struggling to express nonexistent keys. I am currently very happy with this keyboard: https://amazon.com/gp/product/B002QFOKOO

-Dwight