PS Now my problem is how can I set a task to be dependent on another task
using keyboard shortcuts/hotkeys?
Alt+6 seems to toggle open the Dependencies area on the right of the
screen, but that's all I can find!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c04370c8-2241-45fb-9378-1a6c36a3fc54%40googlegroups.com.