The GSP is als crap for the buyer sometimes. I ordered two small vaccum tubes
from the same seller at the same time, the gsp didnt let him combine shipping,
ending up in a value of 54$ in shipping, the item value was aroun 10$, to the
irony of it, the total would have been 64$, which is over the tax free limit of
my country, so thy wanted to charge me another 12$ for "tax processing"!?
Gladly the seller just cancled the order and i made a direct payment for the
second tube.

Another point is their tax system. I know they need to tax the value by law,
but their fee for this is way to high. Switzerland has 8% sales tax. So for a
order of 300$, i would pay 24$ tax. GSP charged me 58$ :(

If i can i always try to make a off-ebay thing :)