Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:08:52 -0600
From: "Mike Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: address

Hi Patrick,

After you hit enter to choose a name or names from the list, you 
need to hit z to quit menu and then you'll get the regular or binary  
prompt.

Mike

On 10 Feb 00, at 2:13, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:01:10 +0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: address
> 
> 
> As long as I've been using Nettamer, I really feel dumb about asking this
> one.  I've never bothered using the address book.  I've always just typed
> in the address, but I've decided to learn to use it.  I know how to get
> the addresses into address.lst, but I can't figure out how to use them. 
> When the system says to enter the address or hit esc to bring up the
> address.lst, I hit the esc.  This does bring up the list.  It would seem
> that all I need to do is cursor down to the address I want and hit enter
> and Nettamer should then go to the prompt that asks me if it's a regular
> file or a binary.  This doesn't happen.  My speech just keeps repeating
> the address I've chosen, and I don't know how to get back to the message
> sending prompts.  What am I doing wrong?  HELP!!!--Patrick
> 
> 1. Place foot in mouth. 2. Echo Internationally!
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to