Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:52:24 +0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: address

On 2000-02-11 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

   >latest update to NT, but I have one of the latest. One of the
   >bugs in this is that sometimes, the sort function goes crazy on
   >me and doesn't sort the email, so in the past, I've lost gobs
   >and bunches of email at a time, which didn't make me a happy
   >camper. So today, the numbers were there, but it wouldn't let
   >me have the new msgs. So, in my "uninfinite" wisdom, I took the

I had a similar problem, maybe the same one, with the mail I downloaded 
this morning (Fri  02-11-00).  I had _one_ big 150K message listed in 
the window and couldn't open it.  I quit Net-Tamer and deleted MAIL.IEU.  
When I reloaded Net-Tamer and opened the mail folder, Net-Tamer 
reindexed the message file and I was able to read and reply to 
individual messages.  I believe this solution has been mentioned more 
than one time here <g>.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to