Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:47:54 +0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: address

On 2000-02-10 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:52:31 -0600
   >It was late when I tried the address list and I didn't read the
   >directions. Esc is the " approved " method to leave the address
   >list, but " z ", the last item if you scroll down the list, also
   >works. At least it does in v1.08xt.
   >Mike

It probably does work, though I don't see "Z" as the last item 
in the current 386 beta, and also don't recall seeing it in the 386 
versin (1.11.2) so maybe Uncle Dave took it out.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to