Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:52:31 -0600
From: "Mike Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: address

It was late when I tried the address list and I didn't read the 
directions. Esc is the " approved " method to leave the address list, 
but " z ", the last item if you scroll down the list, also works. At 
least it does in v1.08xt.

Mike

On 10 Feb 00, at 11:13, Nettamer List wrote:

> On 2000-02-10 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> 
> 
> I believe you need to hit "ESC" again _after_ you hit the ENTER key to
> mark the address you want to use.  I do this so automatically now that I
> will have to test it again to be sure of the sequence.
> 
> Yes, ESC is required.  You don't get a menu, so you can't use "Z" to quit.
>  After you hit ESC, you get to the menu that offers you <R>egular or
> <B>inary for message type.
> 
> Ronald Dailey
> 
> 
> -- 
> RCD
> 
> Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 
> 




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to