Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:35:11 +700
From: bonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: address


         Hi Patrick and List, This is Bonnie and guide dog Julie here.
         I've been lurking on this list for a bit, and I'm sure you'll
         get lots of answers Patrick, but here's mine. I use the address
         book all the time. You got most of it right. When you find the
         address you want and you hit enter, then hit escape. That will
         get you out of the address book and onto the next field. Also,
         if you want to add an address to the list, just hit a (for
         add), and it will ask you if you want to add it to the
         address.lst or to another file. a or o. So, you can make more
         than one file, especially if you want to do mass mailings.
         Also, I'm sure you all know this, but I'll tmention this, just
         in case. I found something out by accident today, and I was as
         proud of myself as I could be! I don't have the absolutely
         latest update to NT, but I have one of the latest. One of the
         bugs in this is that sometimes, the sort function goes crazy on
         me and doesn't sort the email, so in the past, I've lost gobs
         and bunches of email at a time, which didn't make me a happy
         camper. So today, the numbers were there, but it wouldn't let
         me have the new msgs. So, in my "uninfinite" wisdom, I took the
         file and copied it to another file, and I resorted the copied
         file. I then erased the original file and copied it back into
         the original .dlu file, and it worked. Now, if none of that
         makes sense, I'm sorry. But at least today, that trick worked!

Bonnie and Julie
Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to