Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:59:19 +0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: address

On 2000-02-10 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

   >figure out how to use them.  When the system says to enter the
   >address or hit esc to bring up the address.lst, I hit the esc.
   >This does bring up the list.  It would seem that all I need to do
   >is cursor down to the address I want and hit enter and Nettamer
   >should then go to the prompt that asks me if it's a regular file or

I believe you need to hit "ESC" again _after_ you hit the ENTER key to 
mark the address you want to use.  I do this so automatically now that I 
will have to test it again to be sure of the sequence.

Yes, ESC is required.  You don't get a menu, so you can't use "Z" to 
quit.  After you hit ESC, you get to the menu that offers you <R>egular 
or <B>inary for message type.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to