Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:36:09 -500
From: Tom Rutherford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: silencing the modem?


And, it'd probably work in an XT or PC, too, without a hitch.  I just
don't like the name.  Sort of like buying a motorcycle made by a company
called "Roar".  :-)  I didn't like the "Sportster" name, either.  But,
then, I think "V.Everything" was invented by a highly emotional blonde,
and I have one of those.  The modem, not the blonde.

Tom

On 17th Feb 00 at 7.25pm, Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

NL>Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:13:58 -0600 From: "Mike Miller"
NL><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: silencing the modem?

NL>I bought a Zoom V34i internal 33.6 about 3 years ago because
NL>it had jumpers and wasn't an RPI modem. I've never had a
NL>problem with it. It works for DOS, Linux and Windows. It
NL>worked in a 286 AT clone and works in this Cyrix MediaGx
NL>based machine.

NL>Mike

NL>On 17 Feb 00, at 8:26, Nettamer List wrote:

NL>> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:44:54 -500 > From: Tom Rutherford
NL><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Subject: Re: silencing the modem? > >
NL>Zoom working better than Hayes?  Sounds like Zoom has cleaned
NL>up their > act.  And, thanks for the news about Zoom taking
NL>over the Hayes assets. > Are they also making modems under
NL>the Practical Peripherals or Cardinal > names?  Or, did they
NL>spin those companies off, maybe? > > -- 73 DE Tom
NL>Rutherford, N8EUJ, Burton, MI >




NL>******************************************************** To
NL>unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
NL>[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word Unsubscribe as the
NL>subject. You MUST use the same address with which you
NL>subscribed!
NL>********************************************************


-- 73 DE Tom Rutherford, N8EUJ, Burton, MI

To steal this tagline, press <CTL> <ALT> <DEL> now...

NTReader v0.18(O)/Beta in conjunction with Net-Tamer




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to