Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:10:27 -500
From: Tom Rutherford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: silencing the modem?


On Friday the 11th of February 2000 at 12.23am, Nettamer List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

NL>Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:08:18 0 From: John Gregory
NL><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: silencing the modem?


NL>Hi Tom

NL>On 10/02/00 Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

NL>>Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:27:32 -500 From: Tom Rutherford
NL>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: silencing the modem?

NL>>JG>Have you got a source I can refer to so I can find out
NL>some >JG>more on this finite life &W feature?

NL>TR>                                              ...but I make
NL>it a TR>practice *never* to put &W in a modem init. string,
NL>and I always TR>advise others to use &W only when needed.
NL>YMMV, and all that TR>stuff.

NL>Thanks for the background. I've now fallen in line <g>

Your modem will love you.  :-)  Are you the one with the Windows setup
that did that for you?  :-)  I think the manufacturer wanted to sell you
another modem, eventually.


-- 73 DE Tom Rutherford, N8EUJ, Burton, MI

Windows is the best $89 solitare game you can buy!

NTReader v0.17a(O)/Beta in conjunction with Net-Tamer




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to