Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:38:57 -700
From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Blacklisted
Could somebody tell me if this is a message that can be made by Nettamer.
The case. As I had some problems with dialing my ISP, I started playing with
the dial string. Normally I use ATDT but this time I tried out ATD,T.
This stopped the dialing completely and after I returned to the original
dialing string I got under the number that I always dial Blacklisted.
Other numbers work. Only the number I used with the string ATD,T is
affected.
Is this a Nettamer thing or have I perhaps made unintentional an input in my
modem memory? AT&V does not show any trace of such input.
Somebody an idea where I could look for a solution?
Themostdifficultproblemwathtaglinesisfindingenoughspace!!
Net-Tamer V 1.12 Beta - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************