Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:51:01 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket (was -  will someone remind me


Hi John

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:48:44 -0500 at 11.48am Nettamer List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:


  NL>John Ramm said ...How much work is involved for Uncle Dave to present
  NL>this socket as a stand-alone application? ...  I am asking because I'm
  NL>not a programmer and I simply don't know the answer. ...

  NL>John:

  NL>Since 1983 I have been a software and hardware project manager and
  NL>VAR-Integrator who has paid technicians to integrate those things into
  NL>customer specific solutions. I do not have any answer as to the
  NL>modularity of the internal components in the Nettamer application.

We'll have to socket and see :-)

Seriously though I'm not very optimistic anything will happen.
Unless it's really just a case of cutting and pasting the relevant
code where's the profit in it for DC compared to the existing NT deal?

Cheers

jaygee

Mailer: NT v1.11.2  Reader: NTR v0.29b(P)/Beta Registered




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to