Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:02:40 -0500 (EST)
From: Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: error 5

You are right I think come to think about it, and yes, most of the
messages I get from webtv are in html.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:54:11 -0500
> From: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: error 5
> 
> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:56:04 -0700
> From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: error 5
> 
> 
> I have a cousin who has webtv and I can't say I've ever had Net-Tamer 
> give me an Error 5 on a message from her, so all I can tell you is that 
> it's another mystery.  Are these messages you get from webtv really 
> large?  Net-Tamer also has problems with displaying a message if it is 
> in html, and it will give an error message _every_ time on the Staples 
> newsletter that I get.  However, I think that's a different error 
> message if my memory serves me, perhaps Error 75.  That's another 
> "usually" error.  
> 
> Since I don't care much about the Staples messages, I just escape and 
> then go back into the program (escape again to resume), read messages 
> and _M_ark the offending Staples message and move (eXecute move) them so 
> that I can get rid of it.  That's the only way (within Net-Tamer, 
> itself) I've found to gracefully delete messages that Net-Tamer doesn't 
> like _while_ leaving the other messages intact.  When Net-Tamer moves a 
> message to another location (directory/file) at least it's possible for 
> me to use another program to look at the message _if_ I really want to.
> 
> Ronald Dailey
> 
> On 2002-02-22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>    >Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:32:15 -400
>    >One more thing I have noticed. When someone from webtv sends me
>    >e-mail, it will sometimes give that message also, wonder why?
>    >Phone: 1-770-229-4240
>    >http://www.randomc.com/~dana
>    >Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered
> 
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to