This may sound rather sad, but I can't seem to figure out how to add my
location. I can add my address, but I can't seem to figure out how to edit
the name of the address.

"We need wilderness because we are wild animals. Every man needs a place
where he can go to go crazy in peace. Every Boy Scout deserves a forest to
get lost, miserable, and starving in. Even the maddest murderer of the
sweetest wife should get a chance for a run to the sanctuary of the hills.
If only for the sport of it. For the terror, freedom, and delirium. Because
we need brutality and raw adventure, because men and women first learned to
love in, under, and all around trees, because we need for every pair of feet
and legs about ten leagues of naked nature, crags to leap from, mountains to
measure by, deserts to finally die in when the heart fails." ~ Edward Abbey

Chase Schiefer
Bachmans' Ivory
Hazlet, New Jersey
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chase-Schiefer-Photography/337986295177?ref=ts