So for the Northeast or at least Mid-Atlantic, I guess this is it
(finally)...tonights the night?  I plan on recording the next 3
nights.

One question - is there a user friendly website showing wind speeds at
the altitudes at which birds migrate?  Either that or is there an
explanation for the weather vane thingees on the maps that David
posted?