Bryan, Thanks for that easy-to-read website.  It is pretty simple afterall.

Anyone record last night?  I was all excited for spring recording
minus all the insects like I hear in the fall.  However, I didn't
fully realize how early the American Robins start up.  I'm estimating
that it was about 3:30am and if I'm reading David's woodcreeper site
correctly, migration in my area was heaviest from 3 until dawn.

I listened pre-midnight and even moonwatched (only a few days past
full moon) and saw and heard nothing.  And listening for about 30
minutes of last night's tape, only some Canada Geese.

Sincerely,
Andrew