http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=114178876640194201766.0004
8304aef30c862820d> &msa=0&msid=114178876640194201766.00048304aef30c862820d

Seems the long link is getting truncated. Try the above or cut-and-paste the
entire link.

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

--

Christopher T. Tessaglia-Hymes

TARU Product Line Manager and Field Applications Engineer

Bioacoustics Research Program, Cornell Lab of Ornithology

159 Sapsucker Woods Road, Ithaca, New York 14850

W: 607-254-2418   M: 607-351-5740   F: 607-254-1132

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp