luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Oliver Heins <o...@sopos.org> wrote:
>>
>> luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Oliver Heins <o...@sopos.org> wrote:
>>
>> No.  I already did that.  I want that the
>>
>> | \subject{Victoria Beckham pregnant again!}
>> |
>> | Barack Obama is the father! Confronted with this fact, her husband
>> | David Beckham said\,\dots (Actually, this is a very important news the
>> | world should knew about!)
>>
>> part of my minimal example gets typeset.  By now, it doesn't.  To me
>> that looks like a pretty big bug in ConTeXt.
>>
> For what I understand
> \placegrafik[btlr]{none}{\externalfigure[foo][width=1.95\textwidth]}
> and columnset with n=3 are not compatible.
> I mean
> 1.95\textwidth and n=3 are not compatible

Same is true for lines=19.  I think this is a bug in ConTeXt, and I
wanted to report it, in the hope it will get fixed.

> In mkii your \subject disappear, in mkiv no but things changes with
> 1.92\textwidth
> whiel with 1.0\textwidth things go well.
> I'm not surprised because columnsets must be carefully managed .

Sorry, but I won't consider a »feature working properly only under some
very rare circumstances« a properly working feature, but a broken one.

> I thought you wanted to place this fig in a span of two columns, but I
> was wrong -- sorry.

No problem.  I should be more precise in my phrases.

Best regards,
 olli

--
Oliver Heins he...@sopos.org    http://oliverheins.net/