On 20-1-2010 10:08, Oliver Heins wrote:
Hi Luigi,

luigi scarso<luigi.sca...@gmail.com>  writes:

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Oliver Heins<o...@sopos.org>  wrote:

You can find the relevant pages
of the booklet at http://sopos.org/olli/armut-fail.pdf

If I understand well, you want
an automatic solution
instead of a manual solution like this one

No.  I already did that.  I want that the

| \subject{Victoria Beckham pregnant again!}
|
| Barack Obama is the father! Confronted with this fact, her husband
| David Beckham said\,\dots (Actually, this is a very important news the
| world should knew about!)

part of my minimal example gets typeset.  By now, it doesn't.  To me
that looks like a pretty big bug in ConTeXt.

columnsets can indeed loose content depending on how you finish them

this might be improved in future versions depending on (also) luatex dev which gives me some more info