Hey everyone,

We apologise for the delays you’ve been experiencing with The Foundry
support. We’re working hard to speed up response times by introducing our
new support portal https://supportportal.thefoundry.co.uk/, which provides
a resource for frequently asked questions and a streamlined system for
submitting tickets, as well as recruiting additional support engineers.

We understand that our clients often face tight deadlines and our team is
focused on making sure you get the help you need. We appreciate your
feedback on how we can improve our technical support. Please send any
comments to supp...@thefoundry.co.uk

Thanks,
Emma

On 26 March 2016 at 13:41, Sam Marrocco <smarro...@ringsidecreative.com>
wrote:

> It isn't you. 4 weeks for one response; several days for others.
> It isn't just the foundry. Autodesk, chaos group, next limit and others
> seem to have a several day minimum before responses make it out.
>
> > On Mar 25, 2016, at 2:07 PM, Hugo Léveillé <hu...@fastmail.net> wrote:
> >
> > Is it me or The foundry support speed had dropped considerably over the
> > last year or 2? I used to get answers the same day that I made my
> > ticket, not it takes weeks....
> >
> > --
> >  Hugo Léveillé
>
> sam marrocco | chief technical officer
> ringside.cutters.flavor.picnic.moonlink
>
> 248 548 2500 w
> 248 910 3344 c
>
> ringsidecreative.com
>
> <http://ringsidecreative.com/>

Emma Handley
Social Media & Community Executive
The Foundry
Skype: emma_foundry
Tel: +44 20 7479 4350 <http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/>
<http://www.thefoundry.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/>- Fax: +44 (0)20 7930 8906

Web: www.thefoundry.co.uk
Email: *emma.hand...@thefoundry.co.uk <emma.hand...@thefoundry.co.uk>*

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027