It takes me anywhere from 2-6 weeks to get a reply(usually closer to 4-6).

On the happy side though, they finally caught up with what the rest of the
software world did 15 years ago and made a web portal so you can see all
your tickets and their current progress.  You might have seen a link to it
in your support emails:
https://supportportal.thefoundry.co.uk/

Still no way to see all tickets for your organization though like you can
do with all the other DCC app portals such as Autodesk's.  If you submit
tickets with a work email and a personal email you have to login or create
separate accounts with each email account to see the tickets.