I totally understand this assumption, but thought I'd mention that I had some direct contact to one of the HGCaptial guys and many conversations about the new investors, all of which was 100% positive compared to the Carlyle reign.

So whilst I have to agree with the topic of this thread, I don't believe the investors are to blame here at all, in fact they seem more dedicated and involved than the usual investment group which is great.
I just hope we will see the effect of that in the product and support soon.

Of course this is just my personal perception as well and I could well be wrong too.

Cheers,
frank