Over the past 1.5 year i have seen a decline in response time. Some times
weeks, some times moths before I get a reply. And issues was not being
followed up upon, so many bug reports was never registered.

I raised this issue with a foundry employee some time ago, who told me
there were aware and was currently restructuring to make the support much
better.

And I must say that even though the response is still somewhat slow, the
quality of support response have become much better over the last few
months. And now they actively follow up on mails that have not been
answered to make sure they don't drop dead.

So I am very optimistic, but it's still far from companies like Thinkbox
who deliver day2day response.

Den lørdag den 26. marts 2016 skrev Carlos Trijueque <li...@ctrijueque.com>:

> Wow, I totally missed this one!
>
> Thanks Deke.
>
> ./charlie
>
> P.S: And yes, I also noticed the slower response times lately.
>

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016, at 22:41, Deke Kincaid wrote:
>
> > On the happy side though, they finally caught up with what the rest of
> > the
> > software world did 15 years ago and made a web portal so you can see all
> > your tickets and their current progress.  You might have seen a link to
> > it
> > in your support emails:
> > https://supportportal.thefoundry.co.uk/

Best regards.