I'm sorry Mike but i'm uncertain what to copy. Tried to look and
compare against your previously attached patch but with no success.

manjula:/opt/src/open-iscsi-2.0-869.1.test1 # patch < iscsi.patch
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 32.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 32.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 64.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 133.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 176.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 7.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej

May I kindly ask you to attach this patch as you did with the other
one ?

Thanks
Jonas