#! /bin/sh
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:
# Required-Start:
# Required-Stop:
# Default-Start:
# Default-Stop:
# Short-Description: Starts and stops the iSCSI initiator services and
logins to default targets
### END INIT INFO

PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
DAEMON=/sbin/iscsid
ADM=/sbin/iscsiadm
PIDFILE=/var/run/iscsid.pid

[ -x "$DAEMON" ] || exit 0

. /lib/lsb/init-functions

if [ ! -d /sys/class/ ]; then
  log_failure_msg "iSCSI requires a mounted sysfs, not started."
  exit 1
fi

nodestartup_re='s/^node\.conn\[0]\.startup[     ]*=[    ]*//p'

RETVAL=0

start() {
        log_daemon_msg "Starting iSCSI initiator service" "iscsid"
        modprobe -q iscsi_tcp 2>/dev/null || :
        modprobe -q ib_iser 2>/dev/null || :
        start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile $PIDFILE --exec
$DAEMON
        RETVAL=$?
        log_end_msg $RETVAL
        starttargets
}

starttargets() {
        log_daemon_msg "Setting up iSCSI targets"
        $ADM -m node --loginall=automatic
        log_end_msg 0
}

stoptargets() {
        log_daemon_msg "Disconnecting iSCSI targets"
        sync
        $ADM -m node --logoutall=all
        log_end_msg 0
}

stop() {
        stoptargets
        log_daemon_msg "Stopping iSCSI initiator service"
        start-stop-daemon --stop --quiet --pidfile $PIDFILE --exec
$DAEMON
        rm -f $PIDFILE
        status=0
        modprobe -r ib_iser 2>/dev/null
        if [ "$?" -ne "0" -a "$?" -ne "1" ]; then
                status=1
        fi
        modprobe -r iscsi_tcp 2>/dev/null
        if [ "$?" -ne "0" -a "$?" -ne "1" ]; then
                status=1
        fi
        log_end_msg $status
}

restart() {
        stop
        start
}

restarttargets() {
        stoptargets
        starttargets
}

status() {
        #XXX FIXME: what to do here?
        #status iscsid
        # list active sessions
        echo Current active iSCSI sessions:
        $ADM -m session
}

case "$1" in
        start|starttargets|stop|stoptargets|restart|restarttargets|
status)
                $1
                ;;
        *)
                echo "Usage: $0 {start|stop|restart|status}"
                exit 1
                ;;
esac
exit $RETVAL