Hi,

Seems interesting, but I should say I'm pretty much AGI newbie...I
heard about Dr. Arakawa and WBAI, but I've never met him in person.

Best regards,
MH

> hey, very cool!
>
> I will be in Tokyo meeting with some AGI researchers on Oct 9, maybe
> you should join us ... do you know Naoya Arakawa?
>
> ben
>
> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:55 AM, Masayuki Hatta <mha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying out OpenCog now, and cooked up Debian packages.  Currently I have
>> cogutils (libcogutil-dev), opencog-atomspace, opencog-moses.  The main
>> opencog repo can be packaged, but not yet.
>>
>> Files are available at https://people.debian.org/~mhatta/debian/opencog/
>>
>> (APT repository is not set up yet)
>>
>> Basically I made them for my own convenience,  and still need to be
>> polished, but I think those are ok quality.  I'm a Debian developer, so I
>> can upload them to the official Debian archive if you want.
>>
>> Some changes are made to the source code to build with the current g++.  One
>> thing is "Ambiguous overload call to abs()"  errors, and I changed abs to
>> fabs(I'm not sure this solution is correct).
>>
>> Also I killed BackwardChainerUTest in atomspace for now.
>>
>> If there are Debian users, please let me know your impression.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> MH
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/61ed7380-c150-4edc-93c9-c3747a8370ff%40googlegroups.com.
>

> --
> Ben Goertzel, PhD
> http://goertzel.org
>
> "I am God! I am nothing, I'm play, I am freedom, I am life. I am the
> boundary, I am the peak." -- Alexander Scriabin
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBdhTPjXUD5PZCw4OT8Z-heFHBKLF9fTPL33pTQ8%2BEyUFA%40mail.gmail.com.

Masayuki Hatta
Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai
University, Japan

http://about.me/mhatta

mha...@gnu.org  / mha...@debian.org / mha...@opensource.jp /
hatta.masay...@surugadai.ac.jp